Monday 27 October 2014

Outraged of Tunbridge Wells

In a wave of outrage which, in previous years, would have had people reaching for their fountain pens and dusting off their best Basildon Bond (these days, a keyboard and 140 characters have taken their place), people have been lambasting ASOS for selling these cushions.


It's disgusting!!

It shouldn't be allowed!!

As a diagnosed Depressive who suffers from severe Anxiety Attacks, I actually find it quite funny.  I wouldn't buy it, but that is because I actually have no idea what the purpose of cushions is.

Now this one does get me reaching for the Basildon Bond.


It actually makes me feel ill just having it on my post.  But no-one seems concerned about this at all.

Why would you want something like this in your house?



No comments:

Post a Comment