Tuesday 3 December 2013

Lose a Stone for Christmas/Pounds for Pounds

I didn't post last week as I wasn't very well.  I don't know if it was something I ate that disagreed with me, or I picked a 24 hour thing, either way I got in from work and went straight to bed.

This week saw the start of my exams, so chocolate has been a staple part of my diet, somehow I only managed to put 1/4lb back on.  Maybe stress is a weightloss accelerator.

I have two more exams before my next weigh in, so fingers crossed for both my remaining exams and my weigh in.





Goal: 14lbs
Lost last week: 0.75lbs
Total lost: 8.25lbs
Still to lose: 5.75lbs


Goal: 14lbs
Lost this week: 0.25lbs GAIN
Total lost: 8.00lbs
Still to lose: 6.00lbs



2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year ! After taking xmas off, the Sunday weigh-in linkie is back so feel free to join in - we'd love to see you and catch up ! http://madhousefamilyreviews.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/sunday-weigh-in-welcome-to-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to do something! I think all the weight I lost before Christmas is back, and it brought friends!

      Delete