Tuesday 11 March 2014

Can anyone recommend a toilet roll that lasts more than 24 hours?

It's a bit of a weird request I know, but CAN anyone recommend a longer lasting loo roll?

When I am at work and out of the house for 11 or 12 hours a day then there is no problem, but at the weekend or when I am on annual leave, I seem to be changing the roll at least once a day.

Admittedly, as well as using the roll for its intended purpose, I also use it for blowing my nose and to clean the toilet with, (along with toilet cleaner obviously) as it can just be flushed away.

At the moment I am bulk buying, 18 or 24 rolls at a time but I am wondering if I pay a little bit more each roll might last a bit longer.

This was an issue I first came across after being made redundant (for the second time).  You receive all this information when you are out of work, but no-one ever tells you about the increase in loo roll budget!

So, any suggestions?


2 comments:

  1. Andrex rolls seem to last us longer than the cheaper ones....A lot softer too....hehehe Shop around somewhere always have deals on them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of trying Andrex in my next shop :)

    ReplyDelete