Sunday 9 March 2014

Sunday Night Mash Up

Not a lot to report this week, back to work after a week off, and as always, when you go back to work after any sort of time off, you can't see you desk for work!

Yesterday I took my car back to the garage as it is leaking fuel from the engine, but not in the place that Puntos usually leak from, oh no, that would be far too easy, so I had to leave it with them.  They first lent me a Fiesta to use whilst they had my car.

It wasn't as nice to drive despite being a few years newer but for a couple of days it would be fine.  I got home to be told that it had no brake lights, so back I went.  I was then given a Proton, on the motorway it was fab, but urban handling let it down. (Hark at me, I blame too much Top Gear).  This was even newer, but I still preferred my Punto.

I've got the Proton till they sort out the problem on the Punto, so tomorrow I have to sort a temporary parking permit for work, I don't think it will be a problem.

Today I was back at Kaplan for my second tuition day of this sitting.  This is the topic (Financial Reporting) that I really struggled with at AAT so I am trying but it still sounds like gobbledygook.

Today has been the warmest day of the year so far, I think it reached almost 18 degrees here so it was obvious that I was going to be sat in an underground room all day, never mind.

Nothing planned for this week, so lets see what happens!


A sunny day in Birmingham!






I've just remembered!  I was interviewed this week for a magazine article on what it is like being single in 2014.  More about that to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment