Sunday 16 March 2014

Sunday Night Mash Up

Well my poor little Fiat went back to the garage last Saturday thanks to the engine leaking diesel and I still haven't had it back.  After driving the replacement Proton now for over a week I am becoming more accustomed to it, and the boot is huge!  Great for shopping.

I started the second of my courses this weekend for the June ACCA sitting, and I do not like the tutor, so much so that I am considering swapping from the weekend course to the weekday course, I just need to see if work is ok with it, and then whether there is space on the weekday course.

Today has been a lovely day weather-wise.  Sunny and windy, perfect drying weather.

I woke up just before 5am (as usual) and at 6am gave up and decided to put a wash in.  When it finished out on to the washing line it went and a second load put into the machine.

I was tidying the front room when I heard a noise outside (I had the back door and all the internal doors open to air out the house) but thought nothing of it, a short while later I went into the kitchen and looked out of the window to see all my washing on the floor.  The post holding the line had snapped.  I was not impressed.

So the washing ended up at Mum and Dad's on their washing line.

I still feel poorly today, I feel so drained all the time.  I have these tiny electric shock type feelings shooting through my head at random intervals.  Every little bit of physical exertion affects me much more than it should, I could have cried when I was making the bed, I had to have a sit down part way through as it was.  Even going up the stairs wears me out and when I first get out of bed, I walk like Bambi on ice!  I do wish that I could have a couple of days in bed without feeling guilty, but that is never going to happen!



I hope that I get my car back soon, and that I feel better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment