Sunday 20 October 2013

Sunday Night Mash Up

Another weekend in Birmingham, another colour in the hotel.

This weekend was the last weekend of my ACCA tuition for this sitting.  This time I was on the 6th floor of the hotel and the colour is green!  You can't really tell from this photo, but the bed was massive.


And I had some great views over the city.




But boy, did it rain.  I had to go out to pick up an order from New Look which was about half a mile away from the hotel.  These were my jeans when I got back.  I actually struggled to take them off, they seemed to have stuck themselves to my calves.



I managed to dry my jeans out for today, but my trainers were still wet.

Today was the Birmingham Half Marathon which made getting from the hotel to college a bit of a challenge as most of the roads and crossings had been cordoned off, we even had to tell the security person that we were going to college before we were allowed past the barrier and down the alley way.  

This was the square in front of the library before the majority of the runners arrived




This was at lunchtime




Well done to everyone who took part.

I also discovered this week that someone who unfriended me a year ago on facebook is still looking at my profile.  How do I know?  Because they accidentally caught the 'add friend' button whilst they were doing so, they immediately cancelled the request but the notification was sent to my phone.  If someone is going to stalk me, they need to be a bit more subtle about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment