Sunday 27 October 2013

Sunday Night Mash Up.

I am just back from a fab weekend in Norfolk but I am absolutely worn out now.  I had thought about extending my stay until tomorrow, but seeing as all the morning trains are ALREADY cancelled because strong winds have been forecast I am glad that I didn't.

There were also some issues with the hotel this time, but they really do deserve a post of their own, so look out for that in the coming weeks.

I spent a pleasant few hours in Norwich yesterday, wandering around the castle and the shops, but spent far too much money.


Travelling across London today on the tube was awful, I have never seen it so busy.  And what is it about the tube that makes people want to canoodle? On the escalators.  On the trains.  Everywhere.

Also this week I had to submit my final assessments for both my current ACCA modules, after some fighting with the scanner and various internet issues I managed it.

It is payday Wednesday (yes!) and also Mum and Dad's wedding anniversary, 44 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment