Saturday 17 May 2014

Pop Up Dating Agency Needed!

Bit of a silly post today as I am obviously in an upswing.

As regular readers know, I have issues with meeting people and also leaving the house, the two together are not conducive to meeting someone.

However, when I am away from home I am a different person, more happy, more confident, more outgoing.  And this is when I also more open to getting out and meeting someone, which is a bit silly when you are thousands of miles from home.

So I need someone to set up a dating agency that you can join, whenever and wherever you are, to meet people who are local to your home address, after all, who wouldn't want a holiday romance to carry on if it could?

So, there we go, an opportunity for an enterprising soul.




No comments:

Post a Comment