Sunday 12 January 2014

Sunday Night Mash Up

It was my birthday this week, I have reached the grand old age of 43, so it was cakes all round at work.


And can anyone explain why fire drills only take place when it is cold and rainy and you have a deadline?  Why do they never take place when it is warm and sunny and a post-month-end madness day?  Is there a law somewhere that specifies this?

We had a fire drill on Thursday and it was cold!  And muddy as well.  There is work going on right outside our fire escape so we had to paddle through it on the way out and then trekked it back into the office on the way back in.

I have been giving myself a bit of a talking to this week, there are things going on in my life which I need to resolve, I will be blogging about these as I go.




2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! Those cakes look delicious x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, those weren't the actual cakes, the real cakes were not around long enough to take a picture of! x

      Delete