Thursday 11 April 2013

Calming Down.

I haven't posted yet this week as I have been in a bad mood after being let down again, it's my own fault, I really should have learned my lesson by now.  And that is all I am saying on the matter, I could say more but I won't.

This week I have had my final lessons on Tax, I now just have revision days to look forward to, I still have Audit (zzzzzzzzzz........) classes remaining, plus revision and then the exams, just 7 weeks away.  On the plus side, it appears that I will not have to pay to not sit exams.  As I have AAT Level 4 I qualify for 3 exemptions (F1, F2 & F3) for which a charge of £77 per exemption was applicable, however, it seems that as I sat the revamped AAT syllabus I have no charges to pay.  Also, and I am going to whisper this as I do not want to jinx it but my employers have had the invoice for my current studies for nearly two months and have not yet asked for my contribution, sssshhhhh.

I am feeling much better these last few days, the aches are going at last but I just feel so tired, I struggle to stay awake past 6.30pm.  I am going back to see the doctor next week so I will be able to update her.  She did give me a number to ring for counselling, I have dialled the number at least 4 times now but put the phone down before it was answered.  I will go through with it soon, I just need to build up to it.

My Mum picked me up some Vitamin B12 tablets as this was one of the deficiencies my blood 



test revealed, but when the entire contents of the bottle fit into the lid with space to spare you would think that the manufacturers would use a smaller bottle, or at least make the tablets bigger.

I returned to work today after 2 days training to find that one of my lovely friends had left two bottles of alcohol free beer in my desk drawer to try, I can't drink alcohol now as I am on anti depressants so I shall be trying one of those later, if I can stay awake.





No comments:

Post a Comment