Sunday 14 April 2013

Sunday Night Mash Up

My week this week has been one day at work, two days at college, two days at work, a day at home (mostly asleep) and a final day at college.  I am pooped.

Margaret Thatcher died on Monday.  Some of the country grieved, some of the country danced in the street.  I am not going to get into what she did or didn't do but she was a landmark, she was the first female British Prime Minister.  She was not born with a silver spoon in her mouth like so many politicians are these days she was the daughter of a shop keeper who worked her way up.  Love her or loathe her, I cannot imagine any other politician's passing being marked with such passion.

I had my eyebrows threaded this week, I now have slightly uneven eyebrows.  I must remember to shave my legs before I go away on Friday, no-one gets to see them but I always shave my legs for holidays (the rest of the year I am either in trousers or jeans, so who can tell?).

I am rethinking my wardrobe choices for the holiday too so hopefully that will mean a lighter case to drag up and down stairs.

I need to get two assignments completed over the next week, I might take one away with me for something to do when it gets too wet hot to leave the caravan.



Today my arms went all lollopy, I know that isn't a real word but I can't think of a better description. I was trying to read my Kindle on the train home from Birmingham but my arms were shaking with the effort of holding it up, I ended up laying it on the table and I really struggled to lift my hand to change the page.  They still feel a bit lollopy but much better so I have no idea what it was.

I have just three days at work today then I finish for 6 days, I just hope I can find a bit of energy by the end of the week.  I also hope that I can find some enthusiasm for this weekend away because I am sadly lacking at the moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment