Wednesday 17 April 2013

It's been a long week.

It feels like it has been a long week although it has only been 3 days.

I don't think the weather has helped, it has not been able to make its mind up between cold, wet, windy, mild.  I leave the house at 6.30am with my coat done all the way up and on the way home I am sweating buckets.  The aches and pains which had disappeared are all coming back too, I am going back to the doctor tomorrow so will see what the next plan of action is, I am guessing more blood tests.

I arrived at work today with a major headache as someone has been squirting perfume on the bus. Most perfumes and fragrances give me a headache of some degree ranging from a stabbing pain over my left eye to a full on, eye closing headsplitter.  I have blacked out from the pain on one occasion.  The perfume doesn't even have to be strong for it to affect me, sometimes I can get the headache before I even smell anything.

I left the office to go to a meeting just before lunchtime and noticed that we had some visitors outside the building.  They were not the least bit bothered about people coming and going.


I am guessing I will be seeing a few more around the caravan park this weekend.  But at least they are not so cheeky as the ducks at Pontins Brean Sands who used to go round the camp tapping on the chalet doors until someone opened one and fed them.


No comments:

Post a Comment