Sunday 7 April 2013

Sunday Night Mash Up

What has happened this week?

Monday was a Bank Holiday so it was another four day week (was that really only last Monday?) but I managed to get lots done for the first few days back at work.



Thursday night was my first Crown Green Bowls match, I scored 6 points which I didn't think was too bad for my first time out, hopefully I will get better and it wasn't beginners luck.  I can't really see me staying on the team after this season as it hasn't really grabbed me (I know I have only played 1 match, but sometimes you just know).

I was warned that I would really ache when I got up the next morning but I didn't.  I assumed that the 25 minute walk from the bus had stretched it out of me but it caught up with me in the evening.

Friday I had my GP appointment and came away with prescriptions and options.  It was a shock when I paid for my tablets, £15.70!  It has been so long since I have had a prescription from a doctor that I had no idea how much the charges were.

I have now taken 2 tablets and feel a little bit jittery and on edge, as though I am waiting for something to happen, I also feel as though I need to keep moving about.  I was warned about side effects but that they should only last for the first 2 weeks.

I feel really tired too but that could be as much to do with my disturbed night as it is my tablets, I was awake for about 3 hours during the night so I was able to catch up with Doctor Who, Law & Order SVU and Law & Order Criminal Intent.


Last week's Doctor Who felt like a rehash of a previous episode and last night's felt like the Jackanory version of a story, it also felt very familiar once again, (wasn't a HooLooVoo a character in HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy?).  Hopefully next week's will be better as it was written by Mark Gatiss.

The squeamish amongst you may not want to read the rest of this paragraph.  A few days ago I discovered a spot when I was in the shower, I didn't give it much attention as spots come and spots go.  Today it was still there so I had a proper look at it, it was actually a massive boil.  It is now dealt with but has left a big hole which I have treated with Tea Tree oil.

I have 3 days at work this week, and 3 days with my training provider and then next week just 3 days at work before I go to Great Yarmouth.

Have a good week everyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment